Torque offers IIT-JEE training to the entire students with skilled faculty. The faculty is notorious for the preeminent results and to fetch out the merits. We primarily follow the structured syllabus plan to train the students in entire levels. We agenda the time to complete the syllabus and in future, we give priority to revision and assessment tests. The training that we offer is completely interactive. We lift the confidence in the students to tackle the competitive world.
“Torque truly believes in nurturing potential through education”
JEE MAIN CLASSROOM COURSE
- JEE Main has two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates may opt for either or both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions.
- Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B. Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B. Arch / B. Planning courses and is conducted offline only.
- JEE Main, unlike JEE Advanced, has a fixed exam structure and is not subject to change every year.
- Paper-1 is of three hours duration and consists of thirty multiple-choice (single-correct) questions in each of the three subjects (physics, chemistry, maths). There is negative marking for incorrect answers. 4 marks are awarded for correct answers and 1 mark is deducted for incorrect answers
- From 2013 to 2016, the marks obtained in the class XII school board examination used to be accorded a 40% weighting in deciding the JEE Main all India ranks.
- Now candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12Th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12 class examination conducted by the respective Boards.
- For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
- From 2017, CBSE made Aadhar card mandatory for students applying for JEE. Students not having the card were asked to register for it before applying for JEE Main.
JEE ADVANCED CLASSROOM COURSE
- JEE Advanced is the 2nd phase of JEE Exam and it is conducted by IITs every year, on a rotation basis. JEE Advanced 2017 was conducted by IIT Madras. In September 2017, the IIT Joint Admission Board (JAB) has announced that the Exam will be conducted online from this year onwards.
- JEE Advanced 2018 has been scheduled for May 20th, and will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. JEE Advanced has a different paper pattern. In JEE Mains, there are only multiple-choice questions, whereas in JEE Advanced there are 3 different types of questions asked.